When you are healing the body with Nutrition, it reveals itself in layers. Some people say it is like peeling layers of an onion. I like to say it is like putting together a puzzle.
Sometimes big pieces come first with small pieces fitting in later. Sometimes it is the outline first with larger pieces coming as the body can handle it. Whichever way we are healing, there are a few things that you can benefit from by changing sooner instead of later.
- Switch from antiperspirant that contains aluminum to a natural deodorant. Switching will help your body because you will decrease your toxic burden. When you switch, you may have more body odor initially. But, the worsening of sweating and odor is temporary as your lymphatic system detoxifies aluminum and other toxins. And, the benefit to your body is long term.
- A natural deodorant alternatives we carry in the office is Truly’s All Natural, and Long Lasting Cream Deodorant made with coconut oil and baking soda which has anti-microbial properties and helps with odor.
- Filter your drinking and shower water. A Berkey Water Purifier for your drinking water is the best solution we have found for removing viruses, bacteria, parasites, cysts, and chemicals without removing minerals. It is also good to filter the water you shower or bathe in to decrease your exposure to toxins.
- Also, make sure you are drinking enough filtered water to flush the toxins out of your tissues.
- Get a Safe Space Protection Device to protect you from EMF’s. “Research now links long-term exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) with chronic health issues, from stress, fatigue to cancer. Overwhelming numbers of scientists now agree that EMFs created by cell phones power lines and other technologies are carcinogens.” (safespaceprotection.com)
- We carry these products in our office and recommend using them in your home, on your cell phone, on your computer or wireless devices. Using these products can protect your cells from the damage caused by EMF’s.
- Don’t wear an underwire bra; don’t wear a bra to sleep. Underwire bras can disrupt the way your body is sending messages. Wearing an underwire can negatively impact your lymphatic flow. The lymph system needs to move to rid your body of immune challenges and toxins.
- Listen to your body. Get adequate rest. In the beginning phases of a Nutritional Program, we are encouraging your body to heal. If you are more tired than usual, it could be that we pushed you into a healing mode, and your body needs sleep to repair.
All of these things come up at some point in a Nutritional Program. But, if you make some of these changes early on you may see faster improvements in some areas.
Come and see us soon! Kerry