Long Distance Nutrition Travel Package
Traveling to The NHCAA for Service
Available to our current and potential Long Distance patients who do not live close enough but would like to come to the office to see their practitioner.
If you choose to do the program, plan to visit us for a period of 48-72 hours, depending on practitioner availability, and schedule this package at least one month in advance.
3 Visits Over 2 Days $690
Day 1 Morning:
New Patient Appointment
- Health Computer Analysis – This tests measures the time intervals between heart beats to determine overall health, physical fitness, and assess the nervous system.
- Practitioner visit/muscle testing to gather information to start the initial supplement recommendations and discuss diet.
Day 1 Afternoon:
Report of Findings Visit
- Discussion with Practitioner about diet recommendations.
- Practitioner explains Health Computer Analysis and results.
- Muscle testing to determine additional supplement recommendations.
Meridian and 30-Minute Visit
- Meridian – This machine is a screening tool to assess the condition of your heart and arteries. This includes the circulation capabilities of your arteries, hardening and plaquing of the arteries, pumping capability of the largest chamber of the heart, true arterial age and abnormal heart rhythm. This test is FDA 510(k) Cleared. We’ll give you the results and provide specific nutrition to improve the health of your heart and arteries.
One follow-up phone call (20 minutes) or in office visit (30 minutes)
Questions about our Long Distance Nutrition Travel Package? Or want to become a Long Distance Nutrition Travel Patient? Fill out this form and the best way to contact you, and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
We help high perfoming individuals feel their best for the rest of their lives.