Chiropractic has been around since 1895 and is a large part of healthcare today.
- The primary focus of treatment includes the neuromusculoskeletal system (nerves, muscles, joints) such as disk herniations (e.g., sciatica, pinched nerves), sprains and strains, sports injuries, neck pain (e.g., whiplash), headaches, and many others.
- The treatment includes a “hands-on” approach where massage, manual traction, joint manipulation, and mobilization are commonly utilized. In general, the treatment typically feels good and patients look forward to the process.
- In some cases (such as low back pain, neck pain, headaches), chiropractic care may function as the primary or only treatment that is needed. However, when other underlying, functional, internal or environmental conditions co-exist, the combination of chiropractic with other holistic specialist(s) is often the way to getting a patient to achieve their health goals, faster.
- Doctors of chiropractic commonly refer back and forth with many types of specialty doctors, creating a “win-win” for the patient.
- Over the last 20-30 years, a significant volume of research has been published finding chiropractic approaches to be either equal or superior to other forms of healthcare provision for low back and neck pain, headaches, and other conditions.
If you have questions about Chiropractic or would like to become a patient, please give us a call at 734-302-7575 or fill out the inquiry form below.
Chiropractic Inquiry Form
Please fill out the information below and someone will be with you shortly!
We help high perfoming individuals feel their best for the rest of their lives.