Mold is a non-scientific term for many types of fungi – unwanted, unappealing patches of black, brown, green, smelly, fuzzy, moist or dry growths. Countless species of mold are found both indoors and outdoors and in your body. Mold growth in homes, schools, and businesses should be eliminated for the sake of human health, structural integrity, and quality of life. Molds and other fungi grow easily in damp indoor environments including inside your body. People who spend time in such environments commonly complain of nose, throat, sinus, and lung symptoms such as cough, wheeze, stuffiness, and asthma. Less common but more dangerous mold toxicity symptoms occur throughout the body such as skin rash, fatigue, high blood pressure, bloating, constipation, lack of appetite, racing pulse, depression, and even cancer. The point is to find out if your symptoms are coming from mold exposure.
There are no reviews yet.