Welcome To The “Follow The Physiology Formula” eBook and Introduction Video Course
I was unknowingly deathly ill from black mold in 2016. In order to save my own life, I had to research extensively and I happened upon ‘Lactic Acidosis‘, the most common mechanism of chronic disease, from textbooks and articles from the 1920’s and ’30’s.
These textbooks and articles were lost by 1961, after reading them I rediscovered ‘Lactic Acidosis‘ and am presenting it to you in this eBook and short video series.
The eBook and videos will help you learn more about the ‘Follow The Physiology Formula‘ and how it saved my life when it came to recovering from chronic illnesses AND how it continues to help me avoid chronic illnesses.
…No Email Required…
THE GOOD NEWS IS, YOUR FREE ‘FOLLOW THE PHYSIOLOGY FORMULA‘ INTRODUCTION COURSE IS NOW READY AND WAITING FOR YOU AND WE’VE HAD HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE JOIN US IN THE QUEST TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL HEALTH.
Enter your name and email to enroll absolutely free
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS VIDEO SERIES?
When you start this FREE Introduction Course I am going to teach you about the tools that will change the course of your life, as it has for me and as I witness on a daily basis with the patients I treat.
THE 3 MAJOR CAUSES OF CHRONIC DISEASE
There are 3 main areas that are causing chronic illness. The first comes from undetected toxicities from acute or long-term exposures. We are surrounded by these toxins from the moment we are born to right this very second. The second are ‘pathogens’. It’s important to know that they can be hidden and you may be suffering from them for many years without even knowing it. The third is our poor diet. Toxins, Pathogens and a poor diet are causing different forms of chronic illnesses.
In Step 1 you will learn:
Toxins: In our modern world, toxins are present everywhere. They are in the water we drink, the air we breathe, and the food we eat. All of these toxins are substances in the body that interfere with normal body functions.
Pathogens: A pathogen may also be referred to as an infectious agent, a “bug”, or simply a germ. These pathogens are a major cause of chronic illness and there are potentially thousands of them that can harm your body.
Diet: We are born healthy but throughout our life we get exposed to external factors that harm our health such as toxins and pathogens. It is called “junk food”.
By the time you’re through with Step 1, you’ll know the main causes of chronic disease. All the good, natural healing systems address them in some way.
This sets you up perfectly for Step 2 where you learn that these 3 main causes can lead to a single mechanism of chronic disease. We learn this from the Nobel Prize winners and Founders of medicine from 1920’s through WW2.
If you would like to learn more, jump into the free mini video series that introduces you to the core features and benefits of the ‘Follow The Physiology Formula’, simply start by clicking below to enter your name and email:
MECHANISM of Chronic Disease
In chronic illness there is a common set of biochemical processes that lead to anatomical changes that cause cells, tissues, and organs to die. This mechanical system operates in a series of causes and effects. There are many mechanisms but there is one single most common mechanism of chronic disease and it is called Lactic Acidosis.
In Step 2 you will learn:
Lactic Acidosis: In 1932, the definition of lactic acidosis made it applicable to every person who had a chronic health problem. It made their treatments simpler and results were better. Let’s bring the understanding back!
Capillary Engorgement: When your body uses sugar as fuel it releases 5 waste products. One is called lactate and 75% of the lactate is re-used as sugar again in a healthy body. However, the other 25% needs to be cleaned up by the liver and kidneys.
Diet: Our modern diet has a unique feature never seen in the history of mankind before 1848. It is called “junk food”.
By the time you’re through with Step 2, you’ll have a greater understanding of how our health declines! This information has been missing in our medical profession since 1961.
This sets you up perfectly for Step 3 where you learn how to bring your health back! Putting all the information together and using the full Follow The Physiology Formula is the most complete system that exists to health recovery and maintenance.
If you would like to learn more, jump into the free mini video series that introduces you to the core features and benefits of the ‘Follow The Physiology Formula‘, simply start by clicking below to enter your name and email:
SYMPTOMS – Eliminating Chronic Disease
So when it comes to your diet the answer is to help support your organs to reduce lactate and other wastes naturally. Your liver cleans out 85% of the lactic acid and your Kidneys clean out the other 15%. Then you need to support all of your other organs as well because they all work together.
In Step 3 you will learn:
Ketosis: is a large part of the “Follow The Physiology Formula” is to make sure you are doing all that you can to make sure your organs are healthy. Your organs play a significant role in cleaning your body, some more than others.
Supplements: The supplements I used in February of 2016 had liver in them and they were designed in 1934 for the sole purpose of fixing lactic acidosis. Luckily for us, they are still being made by the original company called Standard Process.
Follow The Physiology Formula:The free Introduction Course has a mini video series that cover the “Follow the Physiology Formula” and it’s 3 circles; Causes, Mechanism and Symptoms. You will learn more about reversing the Lactic Acidosis cycle and getting your organs into optimal health.
If you would like to learn more, we have created a free mini video series that introduces you to the core features and benefits of the ‘Follow The Physiology Method’, simply start by clicking below and learn more about ‘Lactic Acidosis’: