The Nutritional Healing Center, our purpose is to create a world where everyone is at optimal health!
Ecco Bella is proud to have revolutionised holistic, natural and cruelty-free beauty products. They will help you and your customers achieve full potential in both wellness and beauty. Their makeup, body products, and skin care are sought after for their purity and for the ability to make anyone wearing it feel absolutely beautiful while being a caring, intelligent consumer. They have been providing these things to customers since 1992.
Ecco Bella Cosmetics are:
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Talc Free
- FD&C Dye Free
- Fragrance Free
- Lead Free
- Water Free
BONUS: Book a makeup consult with me and I can help you create the perfect look for you for different occasions, even using your makeup.
Herbal Face Food -Tuesday
Herbal Face Food are 100% Wildcrafted and Organic plants, made into 100% edible, plant concentrates skincare. Zero synthetics, zero fillers. Hand made, hand mixed and hand packaged in the U.S. Herbal Face Foods properties are antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Herbal Face Food loaded with powerful anti-oxidants, address and work to repair acne, acne scarring, fine lines and sun damage, and the ten most visible signs of aging. Herbal Face Food also addresses rosacea, eczema, and many other skin issues. The products deeply hydrate and nourish the skin. They are non-toxic and healthy for the body, due to the high anti-oxidant capacity and zero synthetics. Herbal Face Food (the serum) will heat up briefly on the skin, due to the live plant enzymes and the anti-oxidants, this is normal and signifies the product is working to renew the skin health; it will fade with continued use.
Visit their representative on Tuesday, October 4 from 9-1:30 PM. We will be offering 10% off Face Food that day.
Local Grown Harvest – Monday
Local Grown Harvest only sells produce that they grow, and their produce doesn’t leave their farm until it’s in your bag! And unlike the store, you can come out to their farm and see what they do yourself. You can see their better than organic and practices, taste, touch and smell their heirloom vegetables, and learn how we can sustainably grow them all year long. Then you can have confidence that the food you get from them is healthy, delicious, and the safest food you can get! This is one of the biggest benefits of buying local – having confidence that your farmer is doing it right. That’s why they encourage everyone to know their farmer.
The owners will be in on Monday, October 3 from 3:30-6 to answer any questions you have about their farm and produce.
Rustic MAKA – Thursday
At Rustic MAKA, their philosophy comes from the phrase “less is more.” Bypassing unnecessary and harsh industry standards, every batch is formulated with good-for-the-body and simple ingredients.
Their approach begins and ends with staying true to our mission. They don’t believe in shortcuts and taking an easy way out. They believe in total transparency, and are committed to maintaining their purpose—reclaim the well-being of their customers by offering simple and effective products. You can feel great about using them for you and your family!
Pachy, a solid to cream deodorant stick, is an effective odor-fighting solution handcrafted with natural, organic and vegan ingredients.
And best of all, free of any toxic chemicals!
Visit their representative on Thursday, October 6 from 3:30-6 PM. We will be offering 10% off Rustic MAKA that day.
- You are supporting a Michigan small business run by two mompreneurs with passion for simple and truly healthy products
- Pachy Deodorants contain absolutely NO Aluminium, Parabens or Propylene Glycol
- No Synthetic Fragrances, we use only pure essential oils (cold pressed or steam distilled)
- Packaged in BPA-free, recyclable containers
- Not tested on animals- and most importantly, FORMULA THAT FIGHTS BODY ODOR, not mask it!
Higher Grounds is proud to offer exceptional coffee from around the world by building lasting partnerships with small-scale growers, working directly with them to ensure a top-quality product.
Through those close relationships and ongoing community projects both in their local area and globally, they provide coffee drinkers with an excellent product and the opportunity to engage in a cycle that begins at, and returns to, their partners in coffee-growing regions.
BioShra – Friday
DoTerra – Tuesday
DōTerra International sources essential oils from responsibly managed farms throughout the world where growing, harvesting, and distilling methods meet DōTerra’s strict standards for purity (CPTG—Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®). As important as it is to keep contaminants out of our oils, assuring the presence of their active compounds, at the right levels, is also necessary to guarantee safety and effectiveness. Many oils claim to be of therapeutic grade, and some may be pure, but few get rigorous testing standards for chemical composition. Like many essential oil companies, DōTerra’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are cross tested using a variety of chemistry techniques, including mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure both extract purity and composition potency of each batch. CPTG essential oils are free of pesticides, chemical residues, fillers, herbicides, extenders, and solvents.
Visit their representative on Tuesday, October 4 from 3:30-6 PM. We will be offering 10% off DoTerra that day.
Underwire bras: The father of Applied Kinesiology spoke of his discovery called the “Antenna Effect.” He found that it is possible to tape a small metal ball onto an acupuncture point and accomplish longer-term stimulation to that point. This was an important discovery.
ANY metal that is constantly on a given point on the human body MAY cause problems. One critical factor is WHERE the point is, and WHAT that point ties to regarding the human psychophysiology.
The problem is the UnderWire of the bras falls directly onto two imperative NeuroLymphatic Reflexes. The one under the right breast goes to the Liver and Gall Bladder. The one under the left breast goes to the Stomach.
Bottom Line: It will likely make someone sick, slowly and quietly.
Coobie’s Bras: It’s healthy, lovely, and comfortable!
Perfect for all the women out there at all stages of life.
- Gives room for size changes (ideal for teenagers, breast augmentation, and pregnancy)
- You can sleep in
- You can nurse in
- You can work comfortably in
- Provides enough support to work out in
All while providing the support that is needed!
Good Stuff Cacao
- Good Stuff is raw organic chocolate made from just two ingredients – 100% raw organic cacao and local raw honey.
- It is soy free, dairy free, and gluten free. And kosher!
- There are no processed or refined sugars. No additives or preservatives.
- There are seven varieties – all with the same base chocolate that has just two ingredients; raw cacao and raw honey! The original is great, but we also have Coconut, Cranberry, Nib Crunch (cacao nibs), Almond & Pumpkin Seed, Peppermint, and Hit the Trail Mix (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, sea salt). They only use real raw organic ingredients, no fake or synthetic flavoring.
- Good Stuff Cacao is more of a health food than candy.
- Good Stuff is raw. Raw = Not processed with chemicals or heated above 118 degrees, which destroys nutrients, minerals, and enzymes that occur naturally in raw food.
A decadent pleasure that you will feel good about and not guilty!
Since their beginnings in 1996, Badger had focused on making healing products from simple natural ingredients. They believe that the most natural ingredients are those grown without pesticides, plant hormones or chemical fertilizers. Following their beliefs, they have consistently found and used the most high-quality organic ingredients available. Badger has a strong commitment to supporting fair and equitable trade in all of their purchasing practices. In 2005, they worked with Fair Trade USA to develop their first line of products using certified fair trade ingredients.
Their REMARKABLE Sunscreen:
- The certified natural and organic sunscreen base of plant oils, aloe, and beeswax provides valuable anti-oxidants and moisturizes your skin.
- Badger sunscreen offer full broad spectrum protection using pharmaceutical grade uncoated Non-Nano Zinc Oxide as their only active ingredient. This powdered mineral sits on top of the skin, scattering, reflecting and absorbing UVA & UVB rays.
Good Fat Bars – Wednesday
Come in and say hello!