Roses: The symbol of love, health, passion, and life.
Just what your skin needs and craves.
Why The Miracles of Morocco 100 % organic pure Rosewater is a must!
Here are the 7 reasons to make Rosewater a staple in your daily routine:
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It has astringent like properties that clean pores and tone the skin. Making it the perfect Skin cleanser and toner for all skin types.
How to use it: Clean skin, advantageously replacing plain water. As a toner, makeup remover or aftershave, pour on a cotton ball and dab all over the face and neck. Spritz away, at arm’s length to set that make up.
- Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of the irritated skin, soothe sunburnt skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
How to use it: For After-Sun body spray: Spray it over your body to help calm the skin. It also soothes sunburns and heals red, itchy skinFor acne: Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 1 tbsp rose water, apply it on the acneic skin and let it stay for 30 minutes. Wash with Rosewater or fresh water.
- Due to its antibacterial, rosewater also aids in healing scars, wounds, and cuts.
- Rosewater has powerful antioxidant properties, it helps strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues, to keep your skin looking youthful and wrinkle-free.
- No more tired eyes: If you have tired, inflamed eyes, it helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
How to use it: Place a bottle of rose water into the fridge for half an hour and then, apply some of it on a cotton pad and gently place it on your eyes.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rosewater enhance the quality of hair. It soothes inflammation in the scalp and can help get rid of dandruff. It tightens capillaries and promotes skin circulation, revitalizing hair growth.
How to use it: As a shampoo, mix it with the Miracles of Morocco Rhassoul clay, apply it to the scalp and on hair’s whole length. Wait about 5 minutes without contact with water then rinse.Post shampooing, use a cup of rose water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine you’ll just love.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer, it helps you feel more relaxed by promoting emotional well-being and dissipating the feelings of anxiety.
How to use it: Use it alone or mixed with Lavender or Chamomile Essential oils in your diffuser. Or dab it on your pillow to help you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
Your skin is thirsty, don’t wait and grab a bottle of Miracles of Morocco 100 % organic pure Rosewater bottle from the Healing Shoppe, located inside our office.
Your health and beauty advocate